For the first half of our Stationery Week series, I introduced a few of my favorite stationers. For the second half, I want to share resources and inspiration to help you take those next steps in building your perfect suite.
No two weddings are alike, so no two sets of wedding stationery should be just alike. It’s the first step in presenting your commitment to each other, as well as creating an experience for your guests. It will become an easy keepsake to look back on over the years–it deserves your attention just as much as every other wedding detail! So to help ease some of the pressure that comes with that, here are some great resources to peruse before you begin working with your stationer to design your paper goods!
Invitation Wording & Etiquette
- Guide to Wedding Invitation Wording – Tons of examples of different ways to word your invites.
- How to Word Your Wedding Invitations – A guide to help you craft the perfect wording for your invitations.
- INFOGRAPHIC: Invite To Dos – Invitation that covers verbiage basics, as well as sharing an invitation timeline and tips.
- Unusual Wedding Invitation Wording – If your situation is far from traditional, this blog post might help! (There is also a link to a free worksheet to help!)
- INFOGRAPHICS: Another Roundup – I’m linking to another round up post,
which is cringeworthy, but these six infographics are all so great, I had to share!
Additional Stationery Resources
- Lux Elope – My favorite guide for elopement etiquette. Covers everything from who (if anybody) to invite, to how to announce it after vows have been exchanged.
- INFOGRAPHIC: Program Wording Checklist – Checklist to help make sure you include all the necessary details in your ceremony programs.
- Stressless Wedding Thank You Cards – From ordering your thank you cards early, to writing the perfect card, this article has you covered!
I also add new resources like these (especially the infographics) to my Pinterst board. Give that a follow if you found this stationery roundup useful, and check back tomorrow for an inspiration round up of the beautiful suites from this year’s styled shoots!